Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cookies!!!






Cookie any one? I'll tell you what, they didn't last long around here, but we sure had fun making them, and especially eating them! Am I the only one that would rather eat the cookie dough than the cookie? I wish I would have saved some more of the dough for my eating pleasure. We had a blast though, this is the first time I've made sugar cookies with the kids, and they loved it! Brendyn couldn't get enough of using the cookie cutters, and Ammon couldn't get enough of sticking his fingers in the flour!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I was so excited to see you had posted some new pics. I wasn't expecting to come across anything new. But, those were fun pics. I'm glad you are enjoying the outdoors. You guys are the outdoors type, I think I'm more of the indoors type! Those cookies looked fun. Maybe one day I'll be fun and do such a thing with my kids. It looks like Brendyn and Ammon are good buds, that's cute. Ammon is getting so grown up since I last saw him. Maybe one of the days we are in Brigham around Thanksgiving time we'll be able to come say hi to you, are you going to be around the week of Thanksgiving?

Court and Jill said...

Cute, Cute Jenn. Looks like the cookies were a success. I've tried to make cookies with Livi and everytime ends up being a disaster. She a little too much help. We'll keep trying though because we love cookies! Hey, if you guys are planning a get-together over Thanksgiving, then you must invite me. please?? I'll be in town, ya know with my brother's wedding and my other brother getting off his mission.

Ju Ju said...

I totally love eating cookie dough. That is not a good thing, because on me the phrase "you are what you eat" rings true. My legs look like they are filled with cookie dough. It looks like you guys had an awesome Halloween.