Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!





Happy Halloween! We had a wonderful time this year! Brendyn dressed up as a dragon and went around "blowing fire" on people. He's been dressing up in his costume for a month so he was pretty excited to actually use it for real. Ammon was a cowboy (an old costume of Brendyn's, that's the great thing about having two boys!) and I last minute decided to dress up and threw together the cowgirl look to match Ammon. Steph invited us to go to the Boo Fest with her this year, wich was a blast because she's fun enough to really dress up for it. After that we came home for a Halloweeny dinner of soup and bread bowls with Halloween cookies and witches brew. Then we hit the neighborhood for a little trick-or-treating. Both boys were so excited and crazy, but after doing only our street, Brendyn was asking to go home to bed. You don't know how happy that made me! I have to explain the last picture, not that it probably needs explaining, but that was right after trick-or-treating, and well, Brendyn really had to go, and we just happened to capture the moment. Just thought I'd share!

3 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Jenn, how is it that you look cute even when you dress up for halloween? I'll tell you who else is cute...steph! Whoa mamma. What a costume. That was hilarious! And about Brendyn's last picture...you need to hang on to that one...he'll love that when he's 16! Too funny!

Ju Ju said...

Cowboy up! I had to laugh at your last picture. Brandon probably thinks I am going crazy in here laughing like this. I don't know maybe I am.

Erin said...

Jen,

Looks like you had a fun little Halloween! Way to be festive and dress up too. I think I've lost all excitement in that area. Those are fun pictures, especially the last one for sure! Hope you got the costume off in time!