Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hit it!






We've been living a dream this week. My dad is going in on a boat, and we are reaping the benefits. The boys and I have been boating 3 times recently, and loving every minute of it. I'm glad to see that love of water has made it into my boys genes. They both like to tube! I'm so proud of them. Brendyn actually leaned too far off the back of the boat and fell in, and didn't even cry. He just started swimming. No worries, the boat was off and his life jacket was on. When I got him out I asked him if he was scared. He said no because he was just swimming really well, but he didn't like it because it was too cold. He also likes to go really fast on the boat. Ammon loves to honk the horn and "drive". I can hardly get them away from the steering wheel. I can't wait utill we go again!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yea, Jenn, you are posting so many fun pictures and things I just love it. I give you the award for the most updates to your blog! Keep it up. It looks like you are having tons of fun this summer. That is great. Your boating trip looked really fun. I haven't done that in forever. I'm also jealous you got to see Ang. You're in a good spot to catch everyone when they come home!

Elyse said...

Nice pics Jenn! I agree that you are in the running for the most updates to your blog-look out though-I'm catching up:) I check everyone's blogs everyday and I'm so happy when I see new things. Good job! Looks like you are having a fun and wet summer. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
E

Court and Jill said...

Jenn, great pics! I'm not surprised in the least that your boys love water!!! I'm jealous of the slip and slide...can I play too? It looks like you are having so much fun outside this summer. And hooray for the boat!!! Do you wakeboard or ski? I think I'll have to make it up to Brigham for Peach Days to see you and everyone! What do you say?