Friday, July 6, 2007

Is this thing on?




This is a trial run since I am new to this whole blogging world. I just want to see what I can do and how long it takes me to do it. Here is a picture of the boys "playing chess" among other things at Grandma and Grandpa Preece's house last week. They love to play together! In the words of Brendyn, "Ammon's my best friend", along with "When will Ammon be done with his nap? He'll sleep forever! It's been 20 hours.", said the boy 10 min. into his brother's nap.

2 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Jenn! Hey, I'm proud of you for your blog. It is so cute. I died laughing at the pic of you and E dressed like...well I don't know what you were dressed like but it made me laugh hard. You can count on me to check your blog often!!!

dspreece said...

You are doing very well at this blogging thing. We've enjoyed all of it! G-pa & G-ma Preece